Saturday 10 May 2014

Cool places... Unit 51 Liverpool


So for a while last year I used to write about cool places I have discovered or that I thought deserved a shout out. So its Sunday and I'm back blogging so I guess its time for a new ''Cool Places Sunday...''


Place... Unit 51.

Unit 51
Baltic creative
Jamaica Street
Liverpool
Merseyside
L1 0AF

www.unit 51.co.uk


So one afternoon when I was a little homesick a few months ago, I decided to go on a drive around the city and discover some cool places... places that were off the beaten track and not the usual chain cafes... which is I  discovered Jamaica Street.  A street full of up and coming companies all based in warehouse buildings, but in the middle of the street is Unit 51 a cafe, and warehouse unit full of design studios.

The coffee is strong. The vibe is relaxed.  Industrial meets laid back. The food is come cooked and earthy... its a nice place to hang out..

The ordering counter

Scaffolding tables and school chairs

Strong ground coffee

Fluffy cake

Chip board walls

Chilled quiet early mornings... shhh

This place has got the cool factor and is my new local. x

No comments:

Post a Comment