Saturday 13 April 2013

Real pizza...

Place...   Dona Bella Pizza
              West Broadway
              New York City

A week or two ago while I was in NYC for work we went for a lazy tea and grabbed a big slice of real pizza from the pizzaria on the corner and it was amazing! Neither of us were that hungry but we new we had to eat something after a long day hitting the shops, but it was probably the best meal we ate during our trip.

A real pizzaria...

No airs and graces just good food at good prices...



Any topping...

One yummy pizza! 
I'm not even a fan of pepperoni pizza but it was shouting out at me, just realised how big it was compared to the paper plate... this left me inspired to design a over all print...

A quick patten repeat I designed... Elspeth Morris


No comments:

Post a Comment