Monday 3 September 2012

Leather


So we all know that leather is going to big this autumn winter, but most people are going for the easy to wear leather jacket… but I think I want a leather skirt.

I fell in love with the look last autumn winter when I bid on one on eBay, but at the last minute I was out bid, ever since I have kept a sneaky eye out for one.

I feel like it is a piece that if you get it right it will never go out of fashion, the shape and style has to be ‘just right’…

I don’t mean a cheap chavy  Jeremy Kyle  type one! I mean one that you can pair with a clean crisp shirt and a pair of simple heels or boots and it will always look classic. This is why I’m having such a hard time finding that right skirt…hehe (hard life being a girl hey!)

I like the way they have both kept the outfit simple and limit the colour palette. Ashley has also made a clever use of teaming the skirt with patterned tights, and the relaxed jersey tee...this maybe an outfit I recreate when I find the right skirt!!

Kristin Cavalllari and Ashley Olsen.


 Victoria as always keeping the outfit classic, although I am not overly keen on the pale pink leather. I think if the outfit wasn't 100% it could look a bit try hard?!

Victoria Beckham

I can't decide if i prefer the black or brown leather, I suppose it depends if it more for a night out or for every day... But this is a very cute outfit.

Refinery29.com / Jenni Kayne Skirt


Cute Topshop.com skirt


No comments:

Post a Comment