Monday 10 September 2012

Ichi coat


So you know how I have been looking for a nice pair of winter boots! Well while looking for those I got thinking about winter coats and after yet another epic Internet hunt… I found the coat that I fell in love with in a local boutique Jago, last April.

Back in April this coat stood out from the sale rail due to its colour, and there was only one…in my size! So I had to try it on (would have been rude not to)… and instantly fell for it!  But I had to think realistically about buying a winter coat in April, especially as we had just had the mini heat wave at the end of March!

So I left the coat on the rail and was proud of myself for being good, but when recently looking for a new winter coat I couldn’t get this coat out of my mind. It is smart and pretty!

After a bit of Google image searching I found 1 brand new one on eBay, never been warn with the tags for a fraction of the original price…So this time I straight way brought it… now I just have to wait for it to arrive in the post! I know it isn’t cold enough yet for a coat but autumn will fly by and soon I will be glad of it!

Look how pretty it is! I love the coral colour, the high neck, gathered sleeves and big pockets! Perfect work and play coat don’t you think?



After buying the coat online and seeing that it was from Ichi, I thought I would have a sneaky peek and see what their current collection is like and it didn’t disappoint! Especially the knitwear and accessories… definitely my new favourite boutique brand!  You cant buy products from the website which is probably a good thing otherwise I would have spent a small fortune! But I am secretly hoping that Jago’s (my local boutique has a lot of these things coming in!!)


 Same fab colour but lovely woven design, nice to dress up or down.

Love this, a lot of my outfits are all about simple pieces with chunky
 or detailed necklaces, this one is fun and would go with allsorts.

 Easy top for the office, nice marl

Very cute shape! Teamed with skinny black jeans and 
super high heels could be a fun work outfit?

Simple but fun neck line and the hem is great to hide any tummy worries

Snood... I really need to invest in one of these this winter!

Perfect sunday out fit!... Pub lunch followed by walk on the beach!


No comments:

Post a Comment